Hello everybody, welcome back to Fantasy 101! As usual, here are some of the picks for the waiver wire for Week 3.
I like all the rookies this week. Andrew Luck (IND), Ryan Tannehill (MIA), Brandon Weeden (CLE) and Russell Wilson (SEA). They all bounced back after Week 1 losses, and put up solid numbers. You’ll have to decide to play them based on what Defense they ’re going up against, but they all could give you a nice boost on a bye week for you at the QB position. I like Andrew Luck the most out of this group of Rookie QBs because of the (few) weapons around him. Tannhill is also intriguing because the Dolphins will be playing from behind more often than not. I just don’t like his personnel enough to play him on a regular basis.
Welcome back to Fantasy Football 101! The first week of the season, as usual, went off with a bang. So let’s get right into it! These are some players I like on the Waiver Wire/Free Agency for Week 2.
- Mark Sanchez (NYJ)- The Jets offense was firing on all cylinders this past Sunday thanks to Sanchez. He looks light years better than last year, although it was against the Bills. It seems like the switch has finally been flipped for the former 1st rounder.
- Jake Locker (TEN)- With Kenny Britt coming back, Locker gets another weapon in Tennessee. Locker is a solid back up QB to have on your bench along with your starter.
- Robert Griffin III (WAS)- RG3 is everything he’s hyped up to be. If not already he should be owned in all leagues.
Professional goalies especially in the NHL have an opportunity that most goalies or hockey players generally don’t have, customizing their own equipment. Some guys decide to take the conservative route and use basic color schemes with white or black base colors, and a select few goalies in the NHL decide to stand out and make sure they’re noticed throughout the entire arena. Today we honor those men. This list consists of some of the best and most unique goalie gear of the 2011- 2012 season.
The Sports Nobodies make their debut on the No Credentials Podcast Network after a year-long hiatus. Tom, Duck and Mike talk about 19 Kids and Counting, Jersey Shore being cancelled, Ryan Tannehill not knowing about NFL Divisions, and taking the Confederate Flag off of the General Lee.
8-30-12 Sports Nobodies
Follow us on Twitter! @DCSportsFTW @TomDaly2 @NoCredentialsPN and @SportsNobodies
- Matt and Kim- Let’s Go
- Metric- Youth Without Youth
- Temper Trap- Trembling Hands
- The Killers- Spaceman